All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Block paving  (Read 4071 times)

alan@marple

Re: Block paving
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »
I also recommend " Sterling Driveways" they did a great job for me, block paving and Indian stone around my home

Razzle

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 08:56:53 AM »
Thank you for all your replies  :)

Rachael

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sterling-Driveways/148113745234068?fref=ts

This is their facebook page with pictures of jobs they have done,   I still would highly reccomend  .  We have been totaly delighted with the transformation at our house , I cant work out how to post photos on here.    Ours was a big job , we needed the garage taking down, big trees cutting down so it could be leveled and to stop subsidance  ( with permission from the council )  , the bottom part of the garden completely dug out ,  fencing done , drainage putting in  , and that was before the indian stone and block paving was started.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 07:39:45 AM »
We have a very strong recommendation for Sterling Driveways here:

http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=3264.0
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

the rover

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 06:59:57 AM »
There have been quite a few houses that have had block paving done recently in Marple, one of which is the house on the corner of Church Lane & Leigh Avenue. Knock on their door and ask them if they would recommend the company who did there's!

Cyberman

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 11:47:04 PM »
I can't really give a figure for just the paving because the job included digging up the old concrete drive and also rebuilding a wall and a fence. Also the material used was Indian Sandstone not blocks. Best get them round to give a quote.

stockport road

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 10:28:24 PM »
How much Cyberman ? What size area ?

Cyberman

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:41:36 PM »
We had our drive done last year by North West Paving Repair (www.northwestpavingrepair.co.uk/). Did a good, thorough job.

Razzle

Block paving
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 06:15:00 PM »
Can anyone recommend people or businesses who block pave? We are wanting our drive done.